How do I download my contact list from outlook exp...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

How do I download my contact list from outlook express please?

Hi

This is my first day on Skype, so forgive me asking what may be obvious...I am trying to download my outlook express address book (contact list) I have followed the path to the 'download contacts screen' however, the does not seem to be an option to download from outlook express. Could someone please point me in the correct direction please?

Thank you

JMJ
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (527 Views)

Re: How do I download my contact list from outlook express please?

You can't import contacts from Outlook Express, but only from the full Outlook application. You might want to find a way to export/import your address book to your online email account and import it from there using the Skype contact importer.

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13458
Message 2 of 3 (514 Views)

Re: How do I download my contact list from outlook express please?

How do I find 'download contacts' page and can I download address book from gmail or windows explorer?

habroms
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (458 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling