Re: Group video problem

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Group video problem

I'm a subscriber to Skype Premium from the begining and I have a video conference every Tue at 1 pm with my group of 5-10 people from overseas. The last 2 video conferences I'm getting a message that "video group is not available try later". Did not have this problem before. Please correct the situation.

ussandu 

Please use plain text.
udnas
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 10 (280 Views)

i experienced the same problem; in the last few days that is

and i'm curios how we will get an answer to this cause i can't see anywhere a phone number or a support email address to complain to
Please use plain text.
dtudose
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 10 (276 Views)

I am having the same issue.  As soon as I add the third person to the video group the video cuts out and says it is currently unavailable.

The sound quality is horrible as well lots of distortion ever since I upgraded to Beta.

udnas wrote:

I'm a subscriber to Skype Premium from the begining and I have a video conference every Tue at 1 pm with my group of 5-10 people from overseas. The last 2 video conferences I'm getting a message that "video group is not available try later". Did not have this problem before. Please correct the situation.

ussandu 

Please use plain text.
legotoki
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 10 (268 Views)

The same problem, it is already the second time then we have such a problem. I'm quite disappointed in the quality of service.

Please use plain text.
yachuvak
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 10 (263 Views)

Please use plain text.
ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6386
Message 5 of 10 (251 Views)

I video with a small group weekly, but I had a computer problem and had to reinstall windows 7. Everything is working great on computer except skype. When I open up the group video window and then drag in one of the contacts, the group window shuts down. It works if they call me one at a time but I can't call them

Please use plain text.
Kcbearboy
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 10 (241 Views)

I'm a new subscriber to Skype Premium and I just wanted to add 2 people to a video conference but was unable to do so. What am I doing wrong?
Please use plain text.
cherylsiler
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 10 (217 Views)

It's hard to know what you're doing wrong when you didn't say what you're doing.  :wink:

What version of Skype are you running?  Click on Help > About Skype for the specific version number.

How are you going about adding contacts to a video call?

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
Please use plain text.
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Kudos: 846
Message 8 of 10 (213 Views)

I clicked on Contacts / Create New Group; dragged selected contacts to top right side of pane, then saved group ... I don't know which version of Skype.

Please use plain text.
cherylsiler
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 10 (210 Views)

Click on Help > About Skype for the version number.

That matters.

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
Please use plain text.
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Kudos: 846
Message 10 of 10 (206 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling