Games on skype

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Games on skype

Dear Skyper,

I lost my games extra programs on my skype. How to download again and still can play chess on skype with my skype partner. My skype version 5.3. Extra in grey position. I did delete and reinstalled new skype, but extra still on grey position. I still can't use games on skype. Would you please help me to handle this kind of problem? How can I use games on skype? Help me please as soon as possible. Please guide me step by step to download game on skypel. Thank you so much.

Mega

megaybi
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 16 (132,384 Views)

Re: Games on skype

Moved to "Windows".

p.s. No double posting please.

Duplicate deleted.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1484
Message 2 of 16 (132,304 Views)

Did you ever find a solution to this??? Im having the EXACT (word for word) same problem as you. Thanks! :happy:
usmcgf
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 16 (132,254 Views)

I have the same problem, the latest update seems to have removed all games. Are games still available and if so how do you access them?

zimber
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 16 (131,973 Views)

Me too!  Help please! 

hautdeform29
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 16 (131,951 Views)

Extras are no longer supported. That said, you can install an older release from here, during the install process, you will see a "Options" button, please click it and make sure that the "Install/Update Extras Manager" checkbox is checked and then continue the installation:

http://skype.com/go/getskype-em

TheUberOverLord
Aviator
Kudos: 585
Message 6 of 16 (131,948 Views)

hundreds of users are asking the same question about the games options and how to get it working again on the new skype version. But im not seeing any answers or solutions. please help!

aquaman
Tourist
Message 7 of 16 (131,827 Views)

Google for EasyBits Media's "GameXN GO" and install it. No need to register. Allow within Skype access to the app and start the GameXN game browser to select a single/duo game. Check someone you want to play with from the opening list and have fun. As easy as that. :happy:

Pryce
Reliable Adventurer
Message 8 of 16 (131,817 Views)

Games on skype

[ Edited ]

Hey SKYPE,

Get your stuff together, obviously alot of people enjoyed the games..

JohnyDigs
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 16 (124,135 Views)

yes
cstafford60
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 16 (123,427 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling