Failed to login with skype on windows 7 (It random...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Failed to login with skype on windows 7 (It randomly crashes my computer)

Hello, I'm having a few problems with signing in with skype on windows 7. It randomly crashes my PC for signing in, I rebooted the system back off and on... but then it still not work.

I'm kinda of worried that I can't chat to my friends or family when I'm trying to log in with it.

I need help and support and also why?

~Benjamin Hall

BenHall
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)

Re: Failed to login with skype on windows 7 (It randomly crashes my computer)

I must know the proplem now, is it the Debug thing that turned on and then you have to reset your PC for a few mins and I hope skype wil work propley by then.
I might be right. :happy:
BenHall
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: Failed to login with skype on windows 7 (It randomly crashes my computer)

Skype will not run on your PC if your system is set to run in “Debug mode”. You need to remove the Debug mode.

http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows/Skype-crashes-my-computer-when-trying-to-log-on/m-p/766094#M57...

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6427
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling