Downloading Skype on a Different Computer?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Downloading Skype on a Different Computer?

How do I download skype on a second computer if I already downloaded and created an account on one computer? I tried clicking on "Get Skype" in the top toolbar and then "Windows" and clicked on the blue "Download Skype" button at the left of the page, but when asked to either sign in or create an account, and I pick sign in, it doesn't take me to a page where I can still download it if I already have an account.

Thank you for your help!

Yay
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (867 Views)

Re: Downloading Skype on a Different Computer?

Please install from here: http://skype.com/go/getskype-full

You can also use a IP Camera as your camera for Skype video Example Instructions
TheUberOverLord
Aviator
Kudos: 502
Message 2 of 4 (700 Views)

Hi, thanks for posting that link - i tried using it but am not sure it is compatible with my machine.  I originally downloaded onto PC a few years ago, now I have a Mac,  I would like to have it downloaded on it.  However, if you try to download from the Skype pages I have been on, it assumes i am a new user, and then flags  an error if i do fill the details out as the user details have already been taken not surprisingly!

Any help much appreciated!

ThomskA
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (637 Views)

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 244
Message 4 of 4 (629 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling