Do Not Disturb mode: sounds and notifications

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Do Not Disturb mode: sounds and notifications

While we're in Do Not Disturb mode we can't hear any sound or see windows notifications, that's really great. However, it happens sometimes that I miss IMs or calls from important people because of that reason.

Is it possible to override the DND features but just for some selected contacts, while we're in that mode? For example, while I'm in DND, I'd like to get sounds and messages from contacts X & Y. I couldn't find a way to do it. If it's not possible, could it be developed?

Thank you so much for your help.

madecita
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (5,814 Views)

Re: Do Not Disturb mode: sounds and notifications

hw do i get out of dnd mode
michelegazza
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (5,773 Views)

Re: Do Not Disturb mode: sounds and notifications

michelegazza wrote:
hw do i get out of dnd mode

Please right click on the Skype icon in your system tray and choose "Online" as your status.

TheUberOverLord
Aviator
Kudos: 500
Message 3 of 3 (5,771 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling