Cannot log into skype.com

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Cannot log into skype.com

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Currently I am not able to log into skype.com using my linked Microsoft account.

Using the MS account results in the following message:

"Signing in failed. For your security, your account has been suspended."

But...signing in using the connected skype account works fine on skype.com

By the way, I am not able to edit my skype profile right now because of a "technical error".

AND using the microsoft account works fine in the skype desktop application.

I haven't received any notification regarding a suspension of my account.

Also, the live chat support told me that my account is not suspended. But they told me that both accounts aren't linked - which is not true (I am able to log into the skype desktop app and see all linked contacts). // they checked this again

So, is it possible that this is some kind of website related problem only?

edit: I tried to log into skype.com using my MS-account from another device (smartphone) - still the same problem.

Regards,

Crowley

Crowley
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 1 (324 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling