Cannot connect/deliver IMs to one contact

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Cannot connect/deliver IMs to one contact

[ Edited ]

I am using the latest release of skype, and everything works fine, except for one contact.

Their account is stuck displaying as "Do not disturb (on a mobile device)" to myself, and I cannot send any messages, call, or check the connection.

I can send messages to all other contacts (and others can still send messages to the one contact in question) but I cannot connect to this one.

All messages get the "cannot deliver" circle next to them and all calls don't even start to ring.

*EDIT: The contact's status and picture do not update, however if I check in the "Add contact" menu their icon is different than what is displayed.

aaaboy97
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Re: Cannot connect/deliver IMs to one contact

Whenever I use my iPod, it has the correct display whether the contact is online/offline and their avatar, but IMs and calls will still not deliver.

aaaboy97
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling