Am I blocked?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

Am I blocked?

Hi,

Getting straight to the point, I'm a little confused as to what has happened to one of my contacts. I can see her picture and yet it says 'this person has not shared their details with you.'

I'm well aware some pictures can be set to be viewed publicly by anyone but what's gotten me confused is that when I attempted to re-add her on my friends account (with permission of course) the picture isn't shown. I'm not trying to harass her by constantly trying to contact her, it just doesn't seem right that she'd randomly block/delete me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Neil
Super Adventurer

Accepted Solution

she may have simply deleted you from her contact list for whatever reason, which would result in the message you see and you would still be able to see her picture if she had made it publlicly viewable
View solution in original post
konna117
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (8,145 Views)

Re: Am I blocked?

she may have simply deleted you from her contact list for whatever reason, which would result in the message you see and you would still be able to see her picture if she had made it publlicly viewable
Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 327
Message 2 of 4 (8,100 Views)

Thank you for giving your time to answer my question, I received a message earlier today regarding why I was removed and it turns out her account was hacked.

Nothing to worry about though as she's managed to retrieve it!
konna117
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (8,084 Views)

Post transferred to create its own new thread.

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1587
Message 4 of 4 (5,413 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling