Re: Working devices

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

HTC Mozart here. Voice calls work fine, except loudspeaker only. Haven't been able to confirm video calls yet. Excellent audio call quality over both 3G and WiFi.

rivenfox
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 21 of 71 (727 Views)

durn wrote:

Calling - Call quality is good and not too laggy, can switch between internal/external speaker (though seems like I need to start call first?)

I belive this is a mistake. Switching the call between Speaker/Handset in fact does not work on the HTC HD7. At least not on a Stock 8107 system. Claudius, I would update the first post to reflect that.

0 Kudos
exiva
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 22 of 71 (724 Views)

Hi, a number of us on the wp7 board on reddit have the HTC HD7, and everything is working ok except all audio is routed through the loudspeaker only, and NOT through the standard earpiece. Working fine on a Lumia 800 though. Thanks, great app.

jdbrookes
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 23 of 71 (698 Views)

Works fine on Samsung Omnia 7.

0 Kudos
giobooo
Novel Adventurer
Message 24 of 71 (679 Views)

Problems with htc 7 pro. OS version 7.10.8107 the call functions only with the rear speaker. If i tap to switch to the front, the rear drops only a bit the volume but the sound still comes trough the rear speaker. I hope later versions will fix that because i have the same bug with an other app(tango). But all in all the UI is great, what should br there is the status of thr contacts that we can see who is online and who busy... But thats easy later. Just an stripe beneath the profile picture in the xolor of the status fixes this. Thanks for the aoo, i hope we dont wait so long to an update like with the facebook app from microsoft...

0 Kudos
dinchy86
Casual Adventurer
Message 25 of 71 (671 Views)

works well on lg quantum no issues
0 Kudos
jin01
Novel Tourist
Message 26 of 71 (652 Views)

Verizon HTC Trophy

Works great, Voice, IM, Video tried both over 3G and WiFi.

0 Kudos
et_nick
Casual Adventurer
Message 27 of 71 (647 Views)

LG Optimus Quantum (LG-C9000B) - Working well

Voice call, Text Message, presence

0 Kudos
anirask
Novel Tourist
Message 28 of 71 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]

It works on HTC Arrive, but audio calls only work on the loudspeaker.. when the keyboard is open, it switches to landscape but refuses to focus on the text field and gets messed up. Video calling works, but the video seems to be on the left side of the screen sometimes when you're in call view, but not necessarily full screen video view. 

0 Kudos
Jake_M
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 29 of 71 (634 Views)

hey does the voice go to the big speaker on the back or the normal phone speaker
0 Kudos
RB873
Novel Adventurer
Message 30 of 71 (625 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling