Windows Phone 8 App Speakerphone Problom

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Windows Phone 8 App Speakerphone Problom

I have a Samsung Ativ S Windows Phone 8 and am using the Skype app, however whenever I am in the call and I choose Speakerphone, when I change it back to the headset there is no sound. You can switch it back to speakerphone and it will work again, but still no headset sound. The problem will remain until you restart the phone/app. Anyone know of a way to get around this? Let me know if anyone else is having the same problem!

BrentHazelton
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (355 Views)

Re: Windows Phone 8 App Speakerphone Problom

Hi,

thank you for reporting the issue, for us to be able to further look into this could you please send us the OS and firmware version numbers?
Kadri
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 210
Message 2 of 4 (313 Views)

Re: Windows Phone 8 App Speakerphone Problem

Not a problem! The OS version is 8.0.10211.204 and the firmware version is 2212.12.11.5. Thank-you for the response and I hope a fix is soon!
BrentHazelton
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (309 Views)

Re: Windows Phone 8 App Speakerphone Problem

Thank you for your quick reply, have forwarded the information for further investigation.
Kadri
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 210
Message 4 of 4 (299 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling