Voicemail support for Windows phone?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Voicemail support for Windows phone?

[ Edited ]

When will we get voicemail support on Windows Phone?

Here is my issue

I am out of the office,  Skype rings, I cant resume fast enough to get to the call someone leaves a voicemail, and now I can access the voicemail, I can't call back and ask who called me?

polychromenz
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 10
Message 1 of 4 (425 Views)

Re: Voicemail

This is seriously overdue. It is available on Android and iPhone but not on Windows phone. I took Skype number so that I could do my business on the road. I took Windows phone because I found both iPhone and Androind full of applications that I had very little need of. Windows met my needs with a sort of Microsoft Office included. And free music from Nokia swung it for me. 

Come on Microsoft, you own Skype and Windows - Get Voicemail working. I know I keep on hearing Misrosoft is working on much better implementation of Skype with better integration. That maybe so. In the meantime, can you provide us a workaround... maybe in the form of an mp3 file or access to the Voicemail server.

Water may be nicer in Paradise but we are dying of thrst now. So, get your fingers out.

Byron325
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 4 (336 Views)

Still waiting for voicemail support on Windows Phone....

SkypeCadet
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 11
Message 3 of 4 (179 Views)

Please show your support to get this implemented by voting for the idea here: http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-Phone-Ideas/Add-Voicemail-support/idi-p/2050185

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 11811
Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling