Skype for HTC HD7 Issue

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype for HTC HD7 Issue

Hi,

Im using a HTC HD7 with the windowsmobile 7 latest update of the OS. I have installed skype and the issue is when I use skype calls it only works from the external speaker of my phone, why it isnt working for my normal ear piece, can you guys give a solution for this.

Nilukshan
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 6 (1,863 Views)

Re: Skype for HTC HD7 Issue

Can you help me?
ilovegemstone
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 6 (1,791 Views)

Does it make a difference if you toggle the audio button while you're in a call? This is the center button of the 5 along the bottom of the screen. When it shows a speaker, it should be on speaker phone, and when it shows a device it should be on the internal audio?

Do you have any issues using the internal audio for regular phone calls?

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
dereklakin
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 291
Message 3 of 6 (1,773 Views)

Nop it doesnt make any difference, I have tried that earlier, And No i dont have any isues when using the internal speaker with the normal internal calls. 

Nilukshan
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 6 (1,767 Views)

Have you tried uninstalling the Skype app and re-installing from the Marketplace?

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
dereklakin
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 291
Message 5 of 6 (1,733 Views)

Yes I tryied, but still its the same.

Nilukshan
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 6 (1,683 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling