Insufficient Skype credit message

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Insufficient Skype credit message

I have a monthly plan where I pay €8.95/month for free unlimited calls to Landlines in 40 countries.
when trying to make such a call I receive a message that I have insufficient Skype credit. I have tested and its working properly from my desktop.
mayashpak
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 71 (2,266 Views)

Re: Insufficient Skype credit message

Hi,

Thank you very much for pointing out this issue. I will forward it to the product team and they will look into it as soon as possible.

----------------------------
If answer was helpful please give Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution for other users. Thanks!
peepk
Staff
Staff icon
Kudos: 31
Message 2 of 71 (2,259 Views)

Hi,

Did you create another account for mobile use or you used the same account then on your desktop?

-----
If answer was helpful please give Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution for other users. Thanks!
Mart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 191
Message 3 of 71 (2,251 Views)

I've got exactly the same problem. I use Unlimited World monthly plan but Skype for Windows Phone does not allow me to make a call. It shows "You have insufficient Skype Credit to make this call, Check your account and try again.".

Thus, I check my account by Skype for Windows Phone. Of course, I know I have zero credit as I always have but it did not show my unlimited world plan either.

Hope you guys can solve this problem very soon.

chayasorn_s
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 4 of 71 (2,229 Views)

Hi,

Please can you post your account name you used to log in to Skype on WP?

-----
Mart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 5 of 71 (2,211 Views)

I'm facing the same issue as well. I'm currently on unlimited calls plan but Skype says that I'm having insufficient credits.

Account name: similogic
similoigic
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 6 of 71 (2,205 Views)

Thank you. Can you also tell me the destination country of your calls?

-----
Mart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 7 of 71 (2,202 Views)

Singapore and my plans are only for Singapore unlimited calls.
similoigic
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 8 of 71 (2,188 Views)

Thanks a lot. We will investigate this.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

-----
Mart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Message 9 of 71 (2,182 Views)

I have the same issue with an unlimted US/Canada subscription trying to dial a US number. Desktop client works fine; on the WP7 beta I get the same message as the others about needing to buy credits. (T-Mobile HD7).
wbk
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 10 of 71 (2,173 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling