Re: Can't sign out to use mulltiple skype accounts

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

That worked. Maybe some thought toward making it less arcane? Wish we didn't have to get so frustrated to get an answer. FAQs and google didn't help. Regards.
wh0702
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 21 of 23 (459 Views)

It's not even about multiple user accounts. I simply don't WANT to be signed in permanently (costs of data usage in 3rd world countries etc.). Consequently I have deleted Skype from my Nokia L 820. 'Hearing' users is great, but not 'doing' anything is quite unsatisfactory; especially with the excuse that this is NOT an issue for many others. That's like saying a fly in your soup is OK, because some people will fish it out and continue eating. It's NOT Ok.

SecuritySafety
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 22 of 23 (390 Views)

This functionality is required urgently, as windows pohone is the prime preference for offical use and most persons have multiple skype accounts for offical use and home use, so it is therefore an urgent requirement for the convenience of the users.

I am myself facing problems due to this lapse in the Skype App as I cannot log into my official skype account on my phone and miss upon important conversations which I have to handle from my PC only

PrakashPorua
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 23 of 23 (299 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling