unable to make calles to phone

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

unable to make calles to phone

It says i do not have sufficient fund to make call to India even i have a valid subscription for the same. Can you guys help me out with this.

peepk
Staff

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

chanakya82 wrote:

It says i do not have sufficient fund to make call to India even i have a valid subscription for the same. Can you guys help me out with this.

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and the product team is already working hard on solving the issue.

Also, please note that this is a beta release and all the features might not yet work properly. Your patience is much appreciated.

For the full list of supported features and for the latest develeopments, please look at this thread: http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-Phone-BETA/Skype-0-2-0-0-Beta-for-Windows-Phone/td-p/525371

View solution in original post
chanakya82
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 15 (2,739 Views)

Re: unable to make calles to phone

just bought a new webcam w/mic but everytime I make a vidio call it won't allow it to go through, and I tryed to do a test, and still can't hear my voice

tomacine57
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 15 (2,736 Views)

chanakya82 wrote:

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and the product team is already working hard on solving the issue.

Also, please note that this is a beta release and all the features might not yet work properly. Your patience is much appreciated.

For the full list of supported features and for the latest develeopments, please look at this thread: http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-Phone-BETA/Skype-0-2-0-0-Beta-for-Windows-Phone/td-p/525371

----------------------------
If answer was helpful please give Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution for other users. Thanks!
peepk
Staff
Staff icon
Kudos: 37
Message 3 of 15 (2,709 Views)

i'm overseas and i'm trying to call back to the states and the calls wont go through. i have an unlimited subscription to call back stateside. am i doing something wrong?

jmck022
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 15 (2,614 Views)

Re: unable to make calls to phone

A friend skyped me yesterday. I could see and hear her (not very clear and a big delay). She could see, but not hear me. We each tried for 20 minutes to get things to work. My sound output on my computer was working. I then signed up and paid for $10 of calling at 2.3 cents per minute. Once I struggled through paying for that and getting my payment accepted, I tried calling her again, only to get a message from Skype that I cannot call phones from a closed internet. Grrrrrrrrrr! Help is hoped for. 

0 Kudos
barbiesummers
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 15 (2,174 Views)

unable to make calls from my PC despite credt in account an computer says that skype is not working  -  thats for sure!

jmq8739
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 6 of 15 (2,173 Views)

I credit Skype through laptop but I can't call to phone from my phone
Posted from Nokia Lumia 800
0 Kudos
vibinjohn
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 7 of 15 (2,011 Views)

Re: unable to make calls to phone

I renewed my subscription on 4-6-12 , I got an email confirming that it was accepted. It was also taken out of my bank account. I have an internet phone number. I can receive calls & voicemail but I can't call out. WHY??????

donnaevans1012
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 8 of 15 (1,974 Views)

please open my india account.......................................................................................................................................................................................

masoodoli
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 15 (1,926 Views)

please open my india call account................................

0 Kudos
masoodoli
Novel Adventurer
Message 10 of 15 (1,925 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling