Re: unable to make calles to phone

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

peepk That link is dead. I am having the same issue on WP7. Valid subscription but unable to make calls. It makes me a sad panda
0 Kudos
IOsyrusI
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 15 (371 Views)

I was trying to call to a phone in Brazil (Porto Alegre region) and it says that the operator code is not necessary anymore. Probably the 51 area code requires re-programming as there was a change in the law recently. Now, all the numbers with the same area code do not need the operator number (e.g. 21, 15, 14 etc). Please solve this issue.

Thanks!!

Best REgards,

Fernando

0 Kudos
fernandofutata
Casual Tourist
Message 12 of 15 (344 Views)

Re: unable to make calls to phone

Hi ,

I have unlimited monthly plan to India, and I bought this just 5 days back. It worked fine for 3 days, after that problem has started, other side people are not able to listen my voice properly(My Internet and audio settings are good, when I make test call it is fine).

And from today problem has become more serious , I could not able to call any Idea mobile.

Please look into this issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
ramdodda
Novel Tourist
Message 13 of 15 (336 Views)

I'm trying to make phone calls. All calls image is ringing in my destination call but when answere can not hear them and the can not hear me. Then the call disconnects Please check for me what the problem is
Posted from Apple iPad
Mehdibek
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 14 of 15 (298 Views)

Re: unable to make calls to phone

I paid $14.00 credit for pay as you go. I am not able to make  calls to India.

Pl help

0 Kudos
devinder07
Casual Tourist
Message 15 of 15 (290 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling