Working devices

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Re: Working devices

The original Samsung Focus (Gen 1 WP7 device) does not seem to have any or good outgoing audio. While Video works just fine the other end was not able to hear anything from the 2 Samsung Focus devices I have tried. Makes this rather busted for me or am I doing something wrong?

nov
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 31 of 71 (585 Views)

Samsung Omnia W - All working.

0 Kudos
JaniN83
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 32 of 71 (580 Views)

Omnia 7 - everything is great

Omnia 7 on Wi-Fi on a videcall(both directions) with LG Optimus 7 on 3G - video from the optimus is laggy, but the sound is very good and everything seems to work

Omnia 7 on a videocall(send only) with Windows 7 PC - exelent audio and video quality

Chat on the Omnia 7 seems fine

Some sound problems when a call is started for about 2-3secs

0 Kudos
BlackMind
Novel Adventurer
Message 33 of 71 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]

Optimus 7: voice always comes out of the speaker regardless of setting. But the speaker and earpiece are the same so I mean it's always way too loud. I hope you get what I mean ^^

Let's just say it doesn't work like a normal phone call.

Also, is it just me or are the buttons during a call really hard to hit.

0 Kudos
Sogeman
Novel Adventurer
Message 34 of 71 (552 Views)

Hi,
A brief test with the phone (LG E900 Optimus 7) revealed that WiFi videocalls cause app hangups and sporadical phone reboots. Using 3G for it and the rest function OK.
gmischen
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 35 of 71 (550 Views)

HTC Mozart - Loudspeaker only

Windows Phone Version: 7.10.8107.79

zyclop
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 36 of 71 (538 Views)

I have the Trophy on Verizon and it seemed to work fine for me through the earpiece.
0 Kudos
mikem132
Casual Adventurer
Message 37 of 71 (537 Views)

Another tip for the app... Can it use the same system to go black if u put it near your ear. Because i can tap something during that i dont want. Let it just be like in the call of wp7 please 

dinchy86
Casual Adventurer
Message 38 of 71 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]

Lots of crashing on htc Mozart, finally got it working by leaving the skype app open for 10 mins, and everything works fine, however I have noticed, that if I have a video call with my mates, the handset will heat up rapidly.

0 Kudos
xxjay247xx
Novel Adventurer
Message 39 of 71 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]

xxjay247xx wrote:

...however I have noticed, that if I have a video call with my mates, the handset will heat up rapidly.

Same here on HTC Titan and HTC Radar. It happens on both, WiFi and 3G data connection!

0 Kudos
zyclop
Casual Adventurer
Message 40 of 71 (506 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling