Re: Working devices

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Hi,

Works like a charm in my Lumia 710. Call quality is really good. Video is also not bad either.

0 Kudos
jubilen
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 51 of 71 (668 Views)

In my Lumia 710  doesn't work front camera. It at all so?

0 Kudos
Arko
Novel Adventurer
Message 52 of 71 (629 Views)

Samsung focus sends video but doesn't seem to receive. Chat texting does work but you can't see what is being chatted about unless you close the keyboard again.

LG quantum works but crashes when doing video calls and you still can't see what is being chatted about when using even the slide out keyboards.

0 Kudos
rayden1593
Novel Tourist
Message 53 of 71 (613 Views)

Why I can not see person speaker from the other side with video calling ?

I can see only pictures with my rear camera from Lumia 800 !!

If there any options to see person speaker from the other side , please write me or tell me how to do !!!

Thank you

0 Kudos
gavolce7
Novel Adventurer
Message 54 of 71 (609 Views)

HTC Mozart

Windows Phone 7.5

All vendor and Microsoft updates installed

All works fine. No errors, never stopped working.

Only thing that felt unusual - new messages notification (orange ball in the right top corner) does not work immediately - need to hover for about 1.5 seconds to open. Still it may be a feature.

Everything else works as it is expected to be.

0 Kudos
dmitrypodrezoff
Casual Tourist
Message 55 of 71 (573 Views)

Hallow I also have a Mozart but. I can't seem to see where to minimise Skype to run in the background... Please help... If I esc. It shuts down..

0 Kudos
Killonzo
Casual Tourist
Message 56 of 71 (564 Views)

HTC HD7 - all works except that it only uses the external speaker, you can not switch to the internal speaker and use it like a phone.

0 Kudos
grizlywold
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 57 of 71 (558 Views)

On my HTC hd7 calls and msg notifications are not show when I am on main screen of wp7 and out of Skype tile, while I always enabled the auto sign in option. Pleas fixed,case its to bad!!!!

0 Kudos
andreiasaraiva
Novel Adventurer
Message 58 of 71 (530 Views)

HTC Radar

Whenever I minimise Skype it gets disconnected. Is this normal?

Sudhagaran R
0 Kudos
Inbha
Novel Tourist
Message 59 of 71 (529 Views)

I wasn't able to download Skype on my HTC 7 Pro and the issue was because of the region I have registered my live account to and it was Lebanon.
I have created another live account with United States region and it worked after of course resetting the HTC 7 pro to use the new windows live account.

Good luck.
0 Kudos
ROAMERS
Novel Adventurer
Message 60 of 71 (517 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling