Re: hi

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

Skype on HTC Mozart?

[ Edited ]

I need Skype on HTC Mozart is it possible

peepk
Staff

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

Hi,

Yes, you can download Skype for Windows Phone on your HTC Mozart. Simply navigate to "Marketplace" on your phone and search for Skype, or just scan the code to the right directly from your Windows Phone from this link: [invalid URL]

View solution in original post
0 Kudos
Denisenath
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (4,680 Views)

yes its possible and i need some skype friends can u add me skype name markus.tapia
markus55
Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 2 of 6 (4,677 Views)

Hi,

Yes, you can download Skype for Windows Phone on your HTC Mozart. Simply navigate to "Marketplace" on your phone and search for Skype, or just scan the code to the right directly from your Windows Phone from this link: [invalid URL]
----------------------------
If answer was helpful please give Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution for other users. Thanks!
peepk
Staff
Staff icon
Kudos: 37
Message 3 of 6 (4,671 Views)

Hi! On the website there are only several devices of HTC having been certified for Scype completely. When will our HTC Mozart be in this list of luckies?:happy:

0 Kudos
maximgg
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 6 (4,562 Views)

Re: Skype on HTC Mozart?

HTC Mozart market place is not working and update. I could not success todate.
Posted from Generic Windows Phone 7
0 Kudos
safsarali
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 6 (2,790 Views)

Re: Skype on HTC Mozart?

Please tell me how can i download Skype in my HTC Mozart.

Do i need to update my Moazrt 7?

or

Do i need any third part link

and also please tell me the phones supported list for skype

siddiqikhan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 6 of 6 (1,485 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling