[Skype in Window Phone 8] Security Bug

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

[Skype in Window Phone 8] Security Bug

Hi Skype Developers,

Today, I realize a security bug of Skype in Window Phone 8 [LUMIA 520]. The bug is described in the following:

Last month, I left a group in Skype, then I didn't recieved message from this group when I logged in Skype in my laptop and my LUMIA 520 mobile. Skype was working correctly.

However, from last week to now, there is a strange issue that I can still receive message from this group when I log in Skype on my LUMIA 520 mobile and my LUMIA connects to a wifi access point which other memebers in this group are using for their devices (laptop, mobile) at my office.

But this issue is stopped I can't recieve message from this group when I connect to another wifi access point at my home. I think that it's a bug of Skype in Window Phone 8.

0 Kudos
hoannv.uet
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (200 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling