No group chat notification. Nokia Lumia 521 Window...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

No group chat notification. Nokia Lumia 521 Windows phone 8.0

I do not recive a notification when someone in my group sends a message in the chat. I get notifications for IMs I get from personal messages just not from the groups I am in. Not sure if it is a bug and i need to reinstall or it is a feature that is not implimented. It is a hassle to have to open up skype to see if someone has said anything in the group.

0 Kudos
Mattkan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (608 Views)

Re: No group chat notification. Nokia Lumia 521 Windows phone 8.0

Hello,

Unfortunately, group chat notifications are not yet available, but is something we hope to deliver in the future.

Joe

Follow us @SkypeSupport.
To get the most out of Skype I recommend Skype Premium.
Download Skype for Windows Phone from the Store.
Found this post useful? Please give Kudo. Helped to fix your issue? Mark it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
0 Kudos
JoelShea
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 137
Message 2 of 2 (602 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling