Re: HTC 7 Mozart

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

HTC 7 Mozart

Hello Team,guys,

Can you please help me, providing me information if skype beta is available for HTC 7 Mozart. Yesterday I upgrade the OS to Windows 7 Mango, but there wasn't available skype download in Marketplace. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Dido

uthery
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 5 (4,674 Views)

Hello guys, 

You can close this topic. I found the solution and I'll try to explain it for everyone, which is going to find a solution for the same problem:

- the main issue is coming you CANNOT find skype in marketplace, because it is not a part of searched categories. 

- you cannot download it from the web using windowsphone.com, cause Windows Live still have many problems with synch, registration, etc... Anyway, I hope these problems will be put in pat after several months. Till this time, the solutions is posted below:

- use your mobile browser (Bing in my case) to enter followed: zune://navigate/?appid=c3f8e570-68b3-4d6a-bdbb-c0a3f4360a51 .It is direct link for downloading skype through the marketplace without searcing there MANUALLY. 

- a hint: if you need to download anything else through the marketplace, but you can't find it using your phone, the solution is firstly to find it in windowsmobile.com and after that just to replace some keywords with another and remove some other words. For example: the web URL for skype for WM is http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=c3f8...b-c0a3f4360a51 - do you see the equality :happy:

All, take care...

uthery
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 2 of 5 (4,639 Views)

Thanks, worked to install on my mum's 7 Trophy
0 Kudos
riiidaa
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 3 of 5 (4,587 Views)

HTC 7 Trophy

Hi. Dear

My phone is HTC 7 Trophy. When i open the link for marketplace via zune. I can not download the skype . it didnot show the a press to download it. why is that? cheers!

0 Kudos
vance2012
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (3,693 Views)

Vsdg
Posted from HTC T8698
0 Kudos
papan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 5 (1,251 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling