Front Facing Camera not working on HTC Titan

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Front Facing Camera not working on HTC Titan

H Folks,

Have been trying skype since release but am unable to get the front facing camera to work.  there's a red line over the camera icon when in a call when you click you get option to turn on camera but nothing happens.  Can you investigate please and pass on to the product/test team.  I do believe that the HTC Titan is one of the supported devices for the beta.

Looking forward to a response.

Regards

Gareth.

0 Kudos
Please use plain text.
garethmc
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (1,748 Views)

Re: Front Facing Camera not working on HTC Titan

Hi,

For best experience at the moment, please try initiating a video call, not switching the camera on when your'e on a audio call.

Since this is a beta release, there might be some features that are not working properly yet. We are very sorry for your inconveniences.

----------------------------
If answer was helpful please give Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution for other users. Thanks!
0 Kudos
Please use plain text.
peepk
Staff
Staff icon
Kudos: 37
Message 2 of 4 (1,726 Views)

For what it's worth, I am an HTC Titan user. The front facing camera works for me. I didn't didn't have to do anything with camera settings. It worked when I first trying using Skype.
Please use plain text.
chuckster6791
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 4 (1,709 Views)

Hi! That's right. There are no settings for the front camera. Just call and you will have the camera, mike and end call buttons at the bottom of the scream.
0 Kudos
Please use plain text.
gilesrm
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (1,225 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling