Windows Phone Ideas

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
kc_evinarter

Synced Favourites.

by kc_evinarter on ‎13-01-2014 07:40

I have Skype on:

My Windows Phone

My Android Tablet

My College Mac

and my personal Windows 8.1 Laptop

And every time I downloaded Skype for the first time on those Devices I had to re-add my favourite contacts, They didnt automatically get added.

This seems like a fairly simple feature to implement,

We've implemented synced favorites in Skype 2.21 for Windows Phone available today: http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-Phone/2-21-now-available-including-Photo-Sharing/td-p/3469077

Keep in mind that Skype on other devices might require an update to support this functionality as well.

Comments
by Community Manager Community Manager on ‎10-02-2014 19:29
Status changed to: Under consideration
Checking with the product team if this is feasible.
by Community Manager Community Manager ‎06-08-2014 17:22 - edited ‎06-08-2014 17:23
Status changed to: Implemented

We've implemented synced favorites in Skype 2.21 for Windows Phone available today: http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-Phone/2-21-now-available-including-Photo-Sharing/td-p/3469077

Keep in mind that Skype on other devices might require an update to support this functionality as well.

by ShadowChaser on ‎08-08-2014 05:47
Thanks!
by hartungstenio on ‎22-09-2014 16:18

Are you sure this is implemented?

Announcements

You can submit your improvement ideas to Skype for Windows Phone quickly and easily here.Learn how

Idea submission tips:

• Only one idea per submission
  • Pick a descriptive title

Top kudoed authors

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling