Windows Phone Ideas

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
pst101

Live Tile/Action Center to show missed call notifications

by pst101 on ‎06-07-2014 20:34
This feature is really needed. Currently, I only know about them inside the app. Thanks!
Comments
by VSparxx on ‎07-07-2014 16:13

This is really needed, as i constantly get complaints from friends/relatives/colleagues about not calling them back, but how could i know that they called if this isn't displayed anywhere.

by emiliano842 on ‎28-07-2014 15:46

c'mon now there is notification in lockscreen for birthdays (who cares!?) but still no missed calls, that's far far more important

by TheMightyCraken on ‎07-08-2014 09:27

This would be UBER helpfull as I get calles and messages while I am slepping and I miss them!

Announcements

You can submit your improvement ideas to Skype for Windows Phone quickly and easily here.Learn how

Idea submission tips:

• Only one idea per submission
  • Pick a descriptive title

Top kudoed authors

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling