Welcome to the Skype Community

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Skype Community

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the Skype Community.

This place is our community for everything Skype. Everyone's invited to join in and we hope you find what you need.

How to get started:

• Exploring? Using the search box at the top is the quickest, but feel free to click around

• Participating? You'll need to register if you want to post a question or join a discussion. Sign in to community if you have a Skype name or Register if you don't

• Recommending? If someone gives you the right answer, remember to 'Accept' the solution so others know it works

• Appreciating? This is a community, it's all about respect. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button below their post.

• Meet the experts? If you want to know who's who on the Skype Community please read the Introduction Post

• Gremlins? If you find something weird, wrong or broken or have a suggestion for improvements, please let us know in the community feedback board

• The Law? We've got some guidelines that let us keep the community, safe. Make sure you read them!

But most importantly: Have fun

P.S.: I'm Claudius, your Community Manager. The team and I are the one's who'll be making sure everything works and adding all the cool new features we've got lined up!

Three tips to get started:
  • start with a search for your question. Chances are high that there's already an answer in this community
  • take a look at our board listing to find the appropriate location for your question. Just click the green New_Topic_New_Design.PNG button on top of a board to start a new topic
  • please do not send personal messages to moderators or me unless you have been asked to do so. They are volunteers helping other users and not Skype support agents

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 14230
Message 1 of 1 (2,401,095 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling