Downloading member usage reports

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Downloading member usage reports

Has the ability to download ( into .csv file) the call record for members of my skype account been removed from the reporting functionality?

pvanderwoude
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 7 (1,011 Views)

Re: Downloading member usage reports

I have business accounts (as distinguished from personal accounts) created using Skype Manager.  I can still view and download usage reports but the last 3 digits of the called (destination) number have been replaced with * (redacted).  This issue is known to Skype Support and last word I received regarding resolution is "still working on it".

If you are the administrator for personal accounts, your users apparently have to "allow" you to view their usage reports.  The "How to" is in the Skype Manager manual at this link http://download.skype.com/share/business/guides/skype-manager-user-guide.pdf

Hope this helps.

ealcairousbid
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 7 (993 Views)

From a related message:  Apparently, your users will have to expressly allow the administrators to view all the usage data before the complete destination number can be viewed.

The steps for your users to complete:

To give consent for your Skype Manager administrator to view your Skype usage:

1. Sign in to Skype and select Account from the Skype menu bar.

2. Under Settings and extras, next to Skype Manager, click View details.

3. Check I agree that the Administrator may see the detailed activity on my Skype Account including my traffic data and purchase history.

4. Click Save Settings.

- May save you some time looking it up

ealcairousbid
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 3 of 7 (992 Views)

Thank you.

pvanderwoude
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 7 (971 Views)

I am the admin on a Manager account, and all the accounts I am looking for the usage on are viewable in the report section.  The primary issue is that no download of a csv file option is presented anymore.  Is anyone else having this issue?

pvanderwoude
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (969 Views)

yes. same issue.
alexed1
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 6 of 7 (788 Views)

When my reps do this, there is no check box for them to check.

I too need to be abel to download the usage reports.

izendalouie
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 7 of 7 (605 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling