Re: As a manager I am unable to purchase skype cre...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: As a manager I am unable to purchase skype credit

I finally received a response to my request to purchase a Skype Manager voucher.  I made the request at http:\\shop.skype.com, but received the response back from a company called CHATandVISION (a SkypeShop Global Merchant Partner).  They sent the following:

Thank you for your interest in purchasing from us.

We do sell Skype Manager voucher. To facilitate the order placement of Skype Gift cards, kindly provide us the following invoicing details so that we may issue you an invoice to process your payment.

Company Name:

Address:

Contact Person:

Contact number:

Please also confirm the required denomination and quantity.

Once the payment is confirmed, we will send you Skype Gift cards in an encrypted file via e-mail and a member of our after sales team will contact you by phone or via Skype to provide the password required for decoding encrypted file containing Skype Gift Cards.

I would really like confirmation from Skype that this voucher will work before I make the purchase.

Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
CCIsm
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 41 of 112 (301 Views)

I also received my response.  Apparently the only way to purchase these vouchers if via bank transfer so make sure that is possible before you spend to much time going down this route.  Also ChatandVision also services their online personal vouchers.  It is a bit strange that Microsoft/Skype can't handle this themselves...

-Cameron

univabrunner
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 18
Message 42 of 112 (431 Views)

I'm skeptical about purchasing a voucher this way.  Skype has really dropped the ball here.

JustineH
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 43 of 112 (425 Views)

I finally talked to someone with Skype Support and the guy was nice but really couldn't help me, EXCEPT one big thing he promised me and I have it in an email that my subscriptions will notbe expire on the due date because of Skype's inability to take payments...

Now ChatandVision on the other hand, their guy called me just before 6:30am and woke me up and I was half asleep. If I realized who he was I wouldn't have asked him to call back. So he sent me an email which I responded to with the information he requested. So far I have no idea how to actually make any form of payment...

This whole thing is just plain NUTS! I usually don't have a problem giving people money!!

TVG702
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 17
Message 44 of 112 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]

There was a bug that was redirecting Skype Managers to the individual Skype Credit purchase page. It should be fixed now, please check through your Manager Admin accounts to verify, and let us know either way :happy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skype 6.22 for Windows, 7.2 for Mac, 5.8 for iOS, and 5.1 for Android are out! Make sure you upgrade!
Skype 6.22 für Windows, 7.2 für Mac, 5.8 für iOS, und 5.1 für Android sind da! Bitte aktualisieren!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
↓ Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others. Thanks! ↓
↓ Hat mein Post Ihre Frage beantwortet? Akzeptieren Sie es als Lösung, anderen zu helfen. Vielen Dank! ↓
Aimi
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 647
Message 45 of 112 (352 Views)

Nope - not fixed yet here...
Posted from Apple iPad
TVG702
Routine Adventurer
Message 46 of 112 (333 Views)

Hi TVG702,

Unfortunately multiple topics/issues were discussed in this topic by you and others. So can I ask you to be speciifc as to what is not working for you?

In our internal testing we could verfiy that when using the "Buy credit" link from the Skype Manager dashboard you are now correctly redirected to the Skype Manager credit purchase flow. (Previously you were redirected to the purchase credit flow for your individual user.) Are you referring to this problem as "not being fixed" or a different one?

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 14206
Message 47 of 112 (299 Views)

Just tried the following:

1) Using Chrome logged into skype manager as an Admin

2) Clicked the Buy Credit Link on the Dashboard

3) Was redirected to the 'Request Skype credit from an Admin' page.

This is the same behavior I reported at the start of this thread so I see no difference.

univabrunner
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 18
Message 48 of 112 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]

Not fixed here either...

When I click 'Buy Credit' on the main Skype Manager page, I get directed to a page that says...

You are a member of the Skype Manager called (My Company Name_Inc.’s.

Although you cannot purchase any products, you can request that they be added to your business account.
Simply contact the administrator of your company's Skype Manager to request products be added to your account.

CCIsm
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 49 of 112 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]

Sorry Cladius it is Not fixed and I have logged into Skype manager from different browsers on different machines, and I still get the following message:

""You are a member of the Skype Manager called Company NAME HERE

Although you cannot purchase any products, you can request that they be added to your business account.
Simply contact the administrator of your company's Skype Manager to request products be added to your account.""

I don't know what type of "internal" testing or system you guys have but it's not very good, this has been an issue for weeks and people can't seem to get a resolution or even a time table!!

AND I'm getting tire of the canned responses and the "understanding" I just want the option of paying for your service and Skype as a whole can't seem to m kae that happen!!

TVG702
Routine Adventurer
Message 50 of 112 (264 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling