Re: Updated with instant translation m?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Updated with instant translation m?

can anyone write to the developers of Skype Skype updated with the addition of the translation of words in any language? I hopeyou can give it to them thank you! wait!

ths for comments

0 Kudos
firebringer7
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (951 Views)

I don't fully understnd your question:
- Are you looking for ways to translate the texts of the user interface in Skype applications? (Which platform?)
- Are you looking for the possibility to (automatically) translate chat messages? (Not possible at the moment)

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
0 Kudos
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10300
Message 2 of 4 (929 Views)

"possibility to (automatically) translate chat messages? (Not possible at the moment)"

I just have got such problem. I'm chating with a friend from another country, both speaking russian, but all our messages are auto-translating on english though we dont need it. we have no add-ons for translation. how to switch it off?

0 Kudos
geka6pucm
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 4 (898 Views)

Skype does not have such a feature built in. It must be another application or the operating system interacting here.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
0 Kudos
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10300
Message 4 of 4 (735 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling