Re: PLEASE, ENGLISH NOT Mexican EMAILS

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

PLEASE, ENGLISH NOT Mexican EMAILS

We speek english , not Mex.  My profile states english but all the **bleep** emails are in Mex.  Why?? It also doesnt help  that there isnt a suport or contact link to report this to

davidspekenglis
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (852 Views)

Hi David and welcome to the Skype Community,

You signed up in a Central American country which is why you are being sent mails in Spanish. Right now it's not possible to change the preferred language for these mails so I recommend you disable receiving those communications via your Skype web account page's "Profile" settings: www.skype.com/go/myaccount

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 11923
Message 2 of 3 (847 Views)

I guess I should have waited until I returned to the U.S. But still the official language here in BELIZE is ENGLISH. (that is a reason we are visiting here.

davidspekenglis
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (663 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling