Re: Belgium Languages

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The language settings are in English, as shown in this post. I still keep getting taskbar notifications in French.

skrequest
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 11 of 16 (1,043 Views)

Which Skype version are you using? Skype for Windows Desktop or Skype for Windows 8 from the Windows Store?

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13137
Message 12 of 16 (1,032 Views)

Hello, I use the Windows Desktop version.

skrequest
Novel Adventurer
Message 13 of 16 (1,021 Views)

You will receive taskbar notifications about orders (e.g. recurring payments, automatic credit top-up etc.) in the language you used during the purchase flow.

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13137
Message 14 of 16 (906 Views)

Yes, payment information is in the language you selected in the account. After that, further notifications remain in that language. Thanks.

skrequest
Novel Adventurer
Message 15 of 16 (894 Views)

I have Dutch referred to but get your emails in French

rob.maaseik
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 16 of 16 (585 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling