Re: List of Posts Created

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

List of Posts Created

[ Edited ]

When I click on my disply name, it shows a list of 'recent posts' but those are my posts that I have 'replied to' so the list is much longer than necessary.

How do I access a list that 'only' shows the posts that I created?

Techie1
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 1 of 9 (1,772 Views)

Here's a list of all the topics that you've started: http://community.skype.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/thread/user-id/1665312

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10403
Message 2 of 9 (1,746 Views)

Great-Thanks.

What are the steps to 'navigate' there though?

Techie1
Routine Adventurer
Message 3 of 9 (1,715 Views)

There isn't yet :happy: I think it's more important to have all the messages from a user listed than just the ones a user has started. What do you think?

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10403
Message 4 of 9 (1,690 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yes, it is important to have all of the messages from a user listed. However, the 'post list' link should also contain 'initial messages' only and, by clicking on it, the initial posting shows first and the newest message shows last.

Right now, a list could be so long that a user might not recognize which 'post' in the list was the original one.

Nonetheless, thanks for sorting it out. I just thought there was an option to list 'only' the initial posts rather than listing a post 'each' time someone 'adds' to it. 

By the way, when I click on the link that you provided, does it 'update' my post list or was it only current as of when you copied and pasted it so that I have click 'refresh' to see newer posts?

Techie1
Routine Adventurer
Message 5 of 9 (1,685 Views)

[ Edited ]

Follow-Up: When I click on that link, does it 'update' my post list each time or was it only current as of when the link was 'posted' so that I have to click 'refresh' to see newer posts?

Techie1
Routine Adventurer
Message 6 of 9 (1,630 Views)

Techie1 wrote:

Follow-Up: When I click on that link, does it 'update' my post list each time or was it only current as of when the link was 'posted' so that I have to click 'refresh' to see newer posts?

Hi Techie1,

When you click that link to your "Recent Posts" page, it will show all of the recent posts that you have made. There is no need to refresh to view new content.

I hope this answers your question! :happy:

Larry
Moderator icon
Kudos: 74
Message 7 of 9 (1,593 Views)

Thanks for clarifying-Much appreciated!

Techie1
Routine Adventurer
Message 8 of 9 (1,583 Views)

Can I share a skype number on a personal account

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1292
Message 9 of 9 (115 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling