Re: How to delete a post?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

How to delete a post?

I posted something on the skype community about 2 years ago and it no longer applies to my life now.  In it I left my skype information.  I no longer want to get skype requests in reference to my post.  Is there anyway to delete the posts or remove my personal skype information from the post?  I've gotten well over 1000 inquires and no longer wish to receive them.  It's aggravating me to the point of uninstalling skype.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

TiffyCakes4
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (643 Views)

It's always a good idea not to post your direct contact information publicly. Especially in communities or discussion boards it's better to use their "Private message" features to exchange first.
Your older post including your personal information has been removed meanwhile.

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 11907
Message 2 of 3 (626 Views)

I would like to also delete a post i made.

the.one
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling