Re: Counseling Forum?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Counseling Forum?

Can't we have a forum for counseling in the support network as we have for language learning and translation? There are many people online who need advice and guidance and Skype application provides all the facilities to give counseling service. Only the social network is missing. Can you create a forum for counseling service announcements and requests in this community? Thanks for your consideration.

quebella
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 2 (1,233 Views)

Re: Counseling Forum?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not sure the Skype forum is the right place for offering the forum. Skype is just the technology that allows tele-counseling. There are numerous community sites out there that focus on counceling on different topic *and* they offer Skype as once way to do so. I think it's better to take the route of searching for a site first that covers the topic you look for counseling on and then pick the appropriate contact method to do so and not vice versa.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10295
Message 2 of 2 (1,231 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling