Skype App On LG TV

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype App On LG TV

What is the signal strength indicator I see in the upper right corner while connected in a one on one call?  Also when I am called by a user that is hosting a conference I am not given a video option and can only hear the conference yet they can see each other.

rcabrera96
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (3,625 Views)

Re: Skype App On LG TV

The signal strength indicator gives you information about the quality of the call based upon your internet connection.
Unfortunately, Group Video calling is not yet available on TV's.

JKTol
Staff
Staff icon
Kudos: 8
Message 2 of 4 (3,469 Views)

Does anyone know when the Skpe TV app will be ready for the new 2012 LG TV models. A couple of months ago LG told me it would be end of July but I am still waiting (and for the release of the AN-VC400 camera also)? 

millybar
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (2,193 Views)

LG are currently rolling out the Skype App worldwide, in a phased rollout. I am trying to get detailed information from LG to post here when I have it. THe camera which is compatible with the 2012 TV is the ANVC-400 and this should be available in markets where the app has been made available. 

Shorty
Staff
Staff icon
Kudos: 12
Message 4 of 4 (2,152 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling