Re: Panasonic TV models compatible with Freetalk C...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Panasonic TV models compatible with Freetalk Conference HD camera

Hi all,

Can someone provide me the list of Panasonic TV compatible models for Freetalk Conference HD camera? I am interested in TX-L*E30 (TV LED). Any experience with this particular model?

Thanks

Kuba

pcpm86
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 5 (2,253 Views)

Re: Panasonic TV models compatible with Freetalk Conference HD camera

I think Freetalk would probably work in any tv with an HDMI port.  I bought one.  We love it.

glennwood54
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 5 (2,108 Views)

Hi all,

I have found by myself the answer to my 1st question. On the following web page:

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/tv/index.html

you can find the compatibility information for each recent Panasonic TV model.

Just follow the following path: Compatibility -> USB Information of VIERA

Kuba

pcpm86
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 5 (1,760 Views)

Here I am again just to give you my personal feedback on the compatibility between the TALK-7181 web camera and the TX-L*E30E Panasonic LED TV.

Good news is: that they work fine together :happy:

Bad news is: you have to combine a lot of things before the two can work together :sad:

Here is the check list:

1) The firmware version of the web camera is the last one, i.e. 27.03, see the "Support" tab on the web page:

http://freetalk.ebuynow.com/it/ebuynow/catalog/product/view/id/125/category/31#tab-att-support

2) The firmware of the Panasonic TV is also the last one, see:

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/tv/download/fw/index.html

3) The Windoz Skype program (used on the other side of the Skype call) is again the last one (does it work on Mac or Linux?)
4) You have to configure the TV Skype application until you get the camera test screen under the following path: "Settings->Advanced->Device Configuration->Image", where you can set the image performances.

There is only one problem: the most interesting set-up screen under: "Settings->Advanced->Device Configuration->Camera" does not work !

Kuba

pcpm86
Casual Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (1,727 Views)

Quite correct.  The freetalk Conference camers DOES NOT WORK with Panasonic!  Audio is fine but no picture from my end.  Can see video from others but they can't see mine and I can't see mine!  Bummer as I have to crawl behind my setup and snake out the cable and drive 35 miles to take back a camera that stated on the box that it worked.

fredolivas
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 5 (1,093 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling