Re: LG Smart TV 47LM6400 Skype Web Camera Issue

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I live in kenya and today ive purchased a brand new lg ln540 42 inch and a logitech camera too only to get home and find out that its not compatible. This is not fair especially for someone living in 3rd world country. It would only be fair if lg had been pushing the sale of its camera to go hand in hand with the tv by either including providing a comprehensive price that includes the camera. I now have to throw away my logitech camera n theres no shop I know in nairobi that sells such a cam. This is really frustrating

I love all the features but am really disappointed not to skype. This was my savings for such a long time and therefore I expected nothing else but the best

Posted from Samsung GT-N8000
edd.blacxs
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 31 of 35 (1,080 Views)

:speechless:

josephine.ocamp
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 32 of 35 (976 Views)

Re: LG Smart TV 47LM7600 Skype Web Camera Issue

Hi friends,

I too have the same problem. i spent $184 to buy logitech webcam and it doesnt connect with skype on the TV. Dont know what to do now..

melvs42
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 33 of 35 (701 Views)

м

панин
Novel Adventurer
Message 34 of 35 (389 Views)

Same problem for me. Purchased based on Skype claim as we talk to friends around the world. We now have a 55" Smart TV incapable of connections to Skype unless we pay another $169.
What a rip off - these complaints go back more than 2 years and LG continues to make untrue Skype claims.
Post to their Facebook page and let others know about this
Posted from Apple iPad
Davidincanada
Casual Tourist
Message 35 of 35 (126 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling