Devices/products for video conferencing

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Devices/products for video conferencing

i am a audio/video tech and i have a client that wants to use skype for vtc (video teleconfrence) and from what i can find on the skype web site you have the product, but what i can't get answers to is what products besides a pc will support the service. ie. tv's, blu ray players, stand alone web hd tv cameras can anyone provide some answers.

chrisgo
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)

Re: Devices/products for video conferencing

Group video calling is currently available for Windows and Mac clients only.
More information about requirements can be found here: https://support.skype.com/en-gb/faq/FA10613/what-do-i-need-to-make-a-group-video-call

JKTol
Staff
Staff icon
Kudos: 7
Message 2 of 3 (378 Views)

Re: Devices/products for video conferencing

Hello JKTol-

Is there any time line on group chat on smart tv's that are Skype capable for the clients that have either premium or business accounts? Is this something that is in the pipelines?

Thanks for your time.
Gerboski
gerboski
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (315 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling