Re: cannot sync contact list on panasonic tv

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Cannot sync contact list on Panasonic TV

The Freetalk camera model 7181 worked fine until about 2 weeks ago, when we were suddenly not able to log-in to our main Skype account on our Panasonic TV anymore. Our main account has two subscriptions and some credit. The error message says “cannot sync contact list”.  We tried all the solutions posted here online, but it is still not working. The main Skype account works perfect on the PC though.

We now found out that the firmware is loaded on the Freetalk camera, not on the Panasonic TV.  We connected the Freetalk camera to our computer and tried to update the driver. It says that this is the most recent driver. Driver details are 6.0.6001.18000 dated 6/21/06. 

We are at the end of our wisdom. Can somebody please help?

jgara
Novel Adventurer

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

0 Kudos

I put the birthday on my Skype profile and voila I was able to log-in to my main account on my Panasonic TV TC-P42GT25.

View solution in original post
jgara
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (3,582 Views)

Re: Cannot sync contact list on Panasonic TV

I put the birthday on my Skype profile and voila I was able to log-in to my main account on my Panasonic TV TC-P42GT25.

jgara
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 5 (3,563 Views)

Re: cannot sync contact list on panasonic tv

[ Edited ]

Until a few days ago my i.Pad,Sony vaio laptop and panasonic tv,Allworked fine with skype.Now the tv will not work with skype,I get as far as entering the correct skype name and password,Then i get the cant sync with my contacts,It is very annoying.

EDIT : title/message case changed.

budgerigard1
Tourist
Message 3 of 5 (3,400 Views)

login to skype on your computer, not panasonic tv, and update your skype profile with your "gender" and "birthday" and then try to login on the panasonic tv again. This way it worked for us.

jgara
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (3,384 Views)

When I try to sign into skype on my panasonic tv it cannot sync, then it tells me to many contacts open new account, but nothing has changed. any solutions please 

Posted from Samsung GT-P5110
podda1950
Tourist
Message 5 of 5 (860 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling