Re: User has disappeared from Skype Manager

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

User has disappeared from Skype Manager

Hello,

I received an e-mail over the weekend saying one of the user on Skype Manager removed itself. This is a mistake, the user (argentieres) didn't remove itself, he hasn't even logged into the Skype website. He's the owner of the company.

I need this user back in Skype Manager but I can't add him. I see in the Help pages that if the company has an address in the US, it can't add users with personal accounts. I've been using Skype for years and Skype Manager (at the time Skype for Business or something similar) since 2008.

How can I add argentiers back? I repeat, he never removed himself. I also need to change the country for Skype Manager, which should now be Ecuador, the company moved but I never changed this.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Claudia

respawnavp
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: User has disappeared from Skype Manager

Caaaan someone please help me? This is very important and urgent.

Thanks!

respawnavp
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling