Skype subscription

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype subscription

I recently purchased a subscription to make unlimited calls to French landlines which I no longer need. However this is blocking my ability to manage a higher subscription through my Skype Manager as I cannot have one personal and one subscription through Dashboard. What can I do to fix this to order the corresponding subscriptions and to also remove the endless reminders of precious purchases that appear attempting to lure me into continuing a service I no longer need?

I greatly appreciate you assistance in this matter as you have always been extremely helpful in the past and now it will be a very satisfactory conclusion.
Posted from Apple iPhone
jdw393
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (214 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling