Skype Manager Login Trouble Due To SIP

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Skype Manager Login Trouble Due To SIP

Hi,

We are trying to log into our existing Skype Manager account, we know our account name and have changed the password but when I try to login I get this message:-

This Skype account is currently attached to a SIP Profile......

And that I should contact our administrator, which we can no longer do.

I've searched inside and outside of the forum to find a solution without success. I'd be delighted if someone can point me in the right direction please?

Accepted Solution

by poisson987

Hi John,

No, I edned up speaking with Skype, or chatting online as it was, and they just could not help, or would not provide the password, not sure, but I do know some systems simply do not allow for anyone but the owner to change the password.

So, I just created a new group. They were able to confirm that there was no credit on the existing account so it was not a big problem. I expect they would be able to transfer credit if you have any.

Good luck!

View solution in original post
poisson987
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (1,997 Views)

Re: Skype Manager Login Trouble Due To SIP

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem! Did you ever get it resolved?

0 Kudos
johndara75
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 5 (1,949 Views)

Hi John,

No, I edned up speaking with Skype, or chatting online as it was, and they just could not help, or would not provide the password, not sure, but I do know some systems simply do not allow for anyone but the owner to change the password.

So, I just created a new group. They were able to confirm that there was no credit on the existing account so it was not a big problem. I expect they would be able to transfer credit if you have any.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
poisson987
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 5 (1,940 Views)

Cancel all three accounts of john.buchanan ! Simply doesn't work. REFUND Balance.
c.Atty-General
0 Kudos
jnyren
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (566 Views)

Hi, jnyren, and welcome to the Community,

Here is a link to the instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service via their secure portal: Contact Customer Service   As you know you wish to contact Customer Service, skip past Step 2 of the instruction and proceed to Step 3, Continue Support Request.

If you sign in to your Skype Manager account, there is a link to Customer Service there as well:

http://www.skype.com/go/skype.manager.signin

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!

Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.
0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1253
Message 5 of 5 (555 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling