Skype Manager - Create User

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype Manager - Create User

I've deleted a user on Skype Manager and need to re-create this user. Says Skype name is in use even though the account does not exist any longer.

Skype name is ens-pietfaber-pf001.

Please assist.

thabiedmatthews
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (995 Views)

Re: Skype Manager - Create User

[ Edited ]

Hello thabiedmatthews,

I'm sorry to tell you, but when you "deleted" your user name, that name is no longer available for use in any Skype Connect Business Control Panel (BCP).  You can "remove" a user from a SIP profile or just pull it out of of a Business account, but whenever you "delete" a user, that name is no longer available to that account. You can create another Skype Account and then use that name again in that account. Or, as I advise other users that have done this same thing, re-name that user "Call_ens-pietfaber-pf001", and then you can use it again.  This time your callers can identify it easy by the "Call" designation in front of it. They know to Call!

I hope this helps with your situation.

Thank You for using Skype and the Skype Community Forums.

Regards,

Victor S.

Skype Enterprise Support

Regards,

Victor S.

Skype Enterprise Support
VictorS
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 22
Message 2 of 4 (984 Views)

Hi i have a accont on skype,but i dont remember the password and my email i use when i register that account.cant i use.And i have some name there so i cant find moore.How can i do for and open the accont again

jackflatset
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (965 Views)

Hello jackflatset,

I'm not sure you will ever have access to that account again.  Without a password or an e-mail to referance to, you cannot access it.  If you have a Skype Manager, you could come into our Chat and transfer to our Accounting Department, and with some questions to you, they "might" be able to help you.  I'm not saying that they can, but without this information, you might be out of luck.

I'm sorry for this, but you should always note user names, passwords, and e-mails of accounts you sign up for.

Thank you for using Skype and our Skype Community Forums.

Regards,

Victor S.

Regards,

Victor S.

Skype Enterprise Support
VictorS
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 22
Message 4 of 4 (958 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling