Skype Business

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype Business

Hi. I'm inquiring about a corporate Skype account for a business located in Beijing, China. I'm not literate enough in Chinese to understand skype.tom.com and the english version of that website is very limited.

1. What types of corporate Skype accounts are available in Beijing China for iOS (we do not use Windows)?

2. What are the pros/cons of each type of account?

3. What are the costs associated with each type of account?

4. What type of account would you recommend for a business located in Beijing that routinely makes calls to the US, Japan, and Europe? Would a different type of account be recommended depending on users - 10, 25, or 50 users?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Every Skype business link links me back to skype.tom.com
alu630
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (1,190 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling