Re: Reactivate Number > "Oops! The server doesn’t ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Reactivate Number > "Oops! The server doesn’t seem to be responding.

OK - so this is ridiculous.

I have a Skype Manager and I have a Skype Connect profile and i have a SIP Profile with 3 Skype numbers assigned for Incoming calls.

All of a sudden 2 of my Skype numbers expired - this happened 3 days ago.  I still do not know why they expired because my account payment is set to auto-recharge and I received no email notification to tell me so.  But anyway – this is not the issue.

I am now trying to reactivate them using the 'Reactivate number' button but whenever I try to do it an error is always returned by the web browser - the error returned is "Oops! The server doesn’t seem to be responding. Check your internet connection and try again."

Due to this i am not managing to reactivate my numbers.  This is a problem because these numbers are used in my business and they are used for sales requests so I am losing sales.

I already had 3 chat requests but still no help.  I cleared the browser cache, i tried using a different web browser and i also tried from a different machine and also a different internet connection but I still did not manage to reactivate the numbers and keeps failing with the same error explained above. I am using the latest version of Skype – 6.7.0.102.  I am using Windows 8.  The internet is fine and working.  I have 108 euros credit in my account so should be more than enough if it’s a payment issue.

It's already a week and all i hear is that you're working hard - and then you stay asking me again what the problem is from scratch.  And I keep sending screenshots for nothing.

Can anyone please help me in this as this is a critical issue for me?

SnipImage.jpg

davidv
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (574 Views)

Re: Reactivate Number > "Oops! The server doesn’t seem to be responding.

Bump.

davidv
Casual Adventurer
Message 2 of 4 (548 Views)

Bump.2

davidv
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (525 Views)

Bump.3

davidv
Casual Adventurer
Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling