Re: Printing Invoices

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Printing Invoices

[ Edited ]

Why can i not print this order Order No. [removed for privacy]

Why have you mad it so hard to get help.

rogerandrewsewe
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (1,014 Views)

Hi, rogerandrewsewe, and welcome to the Community,

Are you referring to an invoice specific to Skype Manager, or in your account?

Orders, such as subscription renewals which are debited from credit, will not have a printable invoice.  Subscription and credit purchases will have the facility to download and to print an invoice.

Here is a link to the instruction on contacting Skype Customer Service via their secure portal: contact customer service

?,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!

Trustworthy information: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Good Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1584
Message 2 of 6 (1,006 Views)

I have been trying to print my invoices for weeks now and I keep getting a stupid message.  "Oops ,,,,,.  Try again later" or similar.  I do try later but still a problem.  Why?

AlfiesMum
Casual Tourist
Message 3 of 6 (653 Views)

Hello,

I would advise to do clear cache and delete browser history then try again printing the invoices. You can also try to use a different browser or try using a different device.

If the steps above did not work, contact Skype Live Chat Support for further assistance using this link:  https://support.skype.com/support_selection

Regards,

ice

If one of my replies has addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others experiencing the same issue.
josal
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 16
Message 4 of 6 (563 Views)

Hello, for some reason I don´t have the chance to downloard invoices from SKYPE anymore? As I am using Skype for business purposes it is very important I can add those considerable costs into my business activity costs. Why an´t I download invoices anymore or what can I do to receive them? Many thanks

KALEREC
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 6 (304 Views)

Dear Readers,

According to this FAQ article,

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10538/how-do-i-view-my-payment-history-and-download-invoices-in-s...

*Downloadable invoices are temporarily available only in the United States and Switzerland.

No further comments have been made on top of that, yet.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!

Trustworthy information: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Good Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1584
Message 6 of 6 (281 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling