Re: Printable Invoices

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printable Invoices

Can someone please advise how i can find a printable invoice for each transaction.  I can see my Purchase History in Skype Manager but cannot find a 'Printable Invoice' link to download/print my invoices for our accounts department.

Cheers

Maz

Mazboy
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 10 (1,689 Views)

I have the same question/problem.

Marco_Wolf
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 10 (1,678 Views)

Dear Readers,

Copied and pasted from this FAQ article:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10538/how-do-i-view-my-payment-history-and-download-invoices-in-s...

*Downloadable invoices are temporarily available only in the United States and Switzerland.

A discussion related to downloading printable invoice can be found here:

http://community.skype.com/t5/Rates-and-subscriptions/Can-t-download-printable-invoice/td-p/3047152

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1809
Message 3 of 10 (1,665 Views)

No i did not receive a satisfactory answer to my question, i am still waiting to find out how i can get hold of a copy of a legally required invoice for payments i have made to you.  Surely a company of your size should not have difficulty providing this.  At the very least you can email me a copy of my previous 5 invoices, i can live without needing to download them myself for the time being.

Mazboy
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 10 (1,574 Views)

yes i would also lioke to know how to do this - dowmload an invoice - the button seems have gone and disappeared ...

juliandrag
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 10 (1,357 Views)

Really???  I can't print my invoices???  

Spoiler

d_arroyo
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 10 (1,338 Views)

as far as i know, the feature is inactive for the moment except for us and luxemburg

pls reffer urself to the skype support-team, as they mimght help u :happy:

alex_0384
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 13
Message 7 of 10 (1,336 Views)

How long is temporary? It is July and I am still unable to download any form of invoice.

I have even subscribed to manager but cannot see any documents at all there.

I have had a Skype number for business for many years now so need copies of invoices for Customs and Revenue.

bazzabazaar
Casual Adventurer
Message 8 of 10 (928 Views)

I too have the same request. Still no solution from Skype?

loic.vdh
Tourist
Message 9 of 10 (754 Views)

Here's the undocumented way to get a PDF invoice.

Use this URL:

https://secure.skype.com/users/<SkypeName>/payment/orders/<OrderNumber>/invoice?regenerate=true

but of course you have to replace as appropriately in the URL,  Example: Your Skype Name is "DonaldDuck" and the order number for which you want an invoice is 1234. Then the URL would be:

https://secure.skype.com/users/DonaldDuck/payment/orders/1234/invoice?regenerate=true

You'll have to be logged into your Skype account in your browser first. Then simply open a new tab in your browser and input the above URL.

The PDF invoice you'll get is very basic indeed. For example it doesn't state the period. But as far as an invoice goes I believe it will be accepted by most tax authorities.

monza2000
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 10 of 10 (363 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling