Re: How to get an old invoice (older than 2 years)...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How to get an old invoice (older than 2 years)?

Hi

Who do I need to write/call to get a certain OLD invoice file? My data was destroyed in a computer crash and I need to get this file.

I know how to download invoices from Skype Manager myself, but this doesn't work now, because I can only see purchase history of last 2 years in the skype manager. I need to get an invoice from 4. March 2010, but the earliest date I am allowed to see is 10. August 2010 (today is 9. Aug 2012, so I assume they automatically limit history for 2 years).

Thank you in advance,

E.K.

Andre
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

Hi,

In case you can't download it from Skype Manager please contact customer service either via email or chat support.

Here's a guide: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

View solution in original post
eix2000
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (2,205 Views)

Re: How to get an old invoice (older than 2 years)?

Hi,

In case you can't download it from Skype Manager please contact customer service either via email or chat support.

Here's a guide: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 713
Message 2 of 5 (2,199 Views)

Simple, Skype is tax evading out of US and Switzerland

Hum... Cannot get an invoice anymore and Skype says with an asterisk on their pages that invoices are now temporarily only available for customers in US and Switzerland. So... we pay for service but cannot claim on tax because SKYPE is evading tax out of US and Switzerland. And... being based in Luxembourg... is just a clue. Sent them a message asking for all my invoices since last November and gave them a week to do so (end of April '14). After that... sorry guys... but I am complaing to Skype in Luxembourg and then I will charge them with evading tax. To me, I pay for a service and invoice should be automatic. Having to even asking for it is ridiculous but having the asterisk note on their site is just not acceptable. So, there it is. Maybe all the other people looking for invoices should do the same. This is out of ths world... No wonder Skype and Hotmail owners :happy: are rich... puf puf...

Furiously
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 3 of 5 (444 Views)

Why does Skype make it so difficult for me to get our invoices? I follow the far from straight instructions but they do not work :sad:

designschool
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (243 Views)

Dear Readers,

Please see this FAQ article for explanation:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA36/how-can-i-check-my-account-balance-and-purchase-history?

An excerpt from the article is copied and pasted, below:

Note: The Download Invoice button is no longer available for Skype consumer accounts due to changes Skype is making to its invoicing systems. At present, you can continue to view purchase history in MyAccount.

In the near future, all Skype users globally will be able to download monthly statements, and VAT invoices will be available in some EU member states.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Update! :happy:  In my instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service , the blue "Send" button has been replaced with a green Next button; to file a request via e-mail, click "Send."

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1745
Message 5 of 5 (214 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling