Re: Can't change company's name and don't receive ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't change company's name and don't receive any response from you....

When I try to change my company's name, a message indicates that I must contact "atención al cliente". I did it, but no response with a solution has been received up to date.... I'm a little bit frustrated....

Can anybody help me???

Cris_insa
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (777 Views)

Re: Can't change company's name and don't receive any response from you....

Hi, Cris_insa, and welcome to the Community,

Did you file with Skype Customer Service - sign in to Skype Manager:

http://www.skype.com/intl/en/business/skype-manager/

... or contact Skype Customer Service via their secure portal: Contact Customer Service

Skype offers help and support through ... :

• Email - follow the steps below to submit your support request to us by email
  • Live chat for eligible customers

We don’t currently provide telephone support.

If you are a Skype customer, you can contact Skype Customer Service:

1. Go to the Support request page.
  2. Select the topic you need help with and the problem you are experiencing. Some information that might help with your problem is displayed.
  3. If you still feel that the information doesn’t help, click Continue support request.
  4. Select your contact method.
  5. If you chose email, enter your details, describe your problem, and then click Send support request. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1936
Message 2 of 5 (771 Views)

Yes, I tryed that. I also contacted customer service, they sent me an e-mail asking for the following info (which I immediately provided them):

RE: SB001-TS: cambio de nombre de Empresa para facturación <<#1846363-3039002#>>

Hola Cristina,

Gracias por comunicarse con el Servicio de Atención al Cliente de Skype.

Tenemos entendido que usted desea cambiar el nombre de su Skype Manager. Estaremos encantados de ayudarle con este asunto.

Para cambiar sus datos de Skype Manager, es necesario que nos facilite la siguiente información:

Como usted desea cambiar su nombre de Skype Manager:

• Nombre y apellido
  • Nombre de administrador de Skype
  • Dirección de correo electrónico (la dirección registrada para Skype Manager)
  • Nombre actual de Skype Manager
  • Nuevo nombre de Skype Manager
  • Dirección de inscripción/facturación
  • Número de IVA
  • Estado o región
  • Ciudad
  • Dirección
  • Código postal

Envíenos la información solicitada anteriormente contestando a este mensaje de correo electrónico. Esperamos su respuesta para poder ofrecerle más ayuda.

Un Cordial Saludo,

Aya S
Servicio de Atención al Cliente de Skype.

This e-mail was responded the 9th of January and I don't have received any response.

It's really frustrating.

Cris_insa
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 5 (769 Views)

Did they ever change the name? I am asking because I am in exactly the same situation, I have had two live chats, send company details through email twice then another two emails and nothing has happened.

It is incredibly frustrating and we are just going around in circles so I just wanted to check with you whether you were able to resolve the issue or how you went about it?

Thanks!

rodenbach
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 5 (552 Views)

You need to contact support and ask them to unlock this field for you.

Note: the business name on previous invoices will not change.

BartF
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 5 (311 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling